Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Family

Now that you know a little about me, I thought I'd introduce you to my whole family. Yeah, you've met my cool parents, but have you met my dog, my grandparents and my aunt and uncle?

First, I'd like to introduce you to my Grandma and Grandpa Herrick (Mommy's parents). They live in Novato, CA (about 20 miles away) in the house where my Mommy grew up. They are going to be living in Las Vegas in the winters, and back here the rest of the time, so I'm really going to miss them when they leave.

Here is Grandma showing me what I look like in the mirror. I think I'm about 5 weeks in this picture. She's really nice and even stayed with us after I was born, to help out. She would take care of me early in the morning, so Mommy and Daddy could sleep in. Apparently I cried a lot because I was either hungry, gassy, cold, or I went potty in my diaper, so they didn't sleep much.


Here is Grandpa Herrick at the hospital, however Mommy said she didn't have any pictures of him holding me. We have to change that!! The first time he held me, at my home, I peed on him!! I'm sorry Grandpa!!! I didn't mean to!!! Really!!!!


Now I'd like to introduce you to Grandma and Grandpa Inciardi. They too live in Novato, CA in the home where Daddy grew up. I just visited them today, and I had lunch and took a nap for an hour or so.

Here I am with Grandma Inciardi before I fell asleep. She loves me to death and thinks I am the cutest most sweetest baby in the whole wide world! WOW!!!!! Thanks Grandma!!! What about Daddy and Uncle Scott when they were babies??

Here I am with Grandpa Inciardi, today. He held me for a little bit before he went to work, and before I made a present for him and had to be changed.

Now, to introduce you to my Uncle Scott, who is Daddy's brother. He is pretty cool, and if I knew how to laugh, he'd always be making me laugh! Here he is the day I was born. He is in a suit because he is a lawyer and he got off of work early and drove from San Francisco to Santa Rosa, just to see me!! It was nice to meet you. Wow...I'm so tiny!!!Here is my Aunt Maureen, Uncle Scott's wife. She was also my Daddy's partner at his old work, and he and Mommy set the 2 of them up, and they got married!! She is so cool, and Mommy says she is so happy to finally have a sister (Aunty Maureen and Mommy are both only children). She gave me some cool gifts including a Snoopy Rattle that I like to have rattled in front of me. I'm able to follow Snoopy and the sound of the rattle around the room!! Below is a picture of me and Aunty Maureen in Sausalito at 2 weeks old, when we all met her for lunch!

And, last but not least, here is my doggy, Mick! He is a sweet doggy and he gives me lots of kisses. He is my big brother and we were brought into Mommy and Daddy's life exactly 1 year apart!!! Mommy and Daddy adopted him from the Marin Humane Society on July 2, 2006, when he was about 6-9 months, and I was born July 2, 2007. Pretty cool huh??


Well, that is about it for my immediate family. I have lots of aunts and uncles and 2nd and 3rd cousins, but unfortunately Mommy doesn't have any pictures of them to share with you all. Most of them live far far away, but I can't wait to meet them all sometime in the future!!

That's it for now! I need to get to sleep! Zzzzz. Bye Bye!

No comments: