Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Long Awaited Post

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I last posted! Did you miss me?? I missed you all, and I missed telling you all about my days. Can you believe I am ALMOST 10 months old??? WOW!! Where did the time go???

Mommy apologizes for not having helped me post to my blog lately. She has been terribly busy with work, school and life, so she hasn't had time to assist me.

After a long hiatus, here is a picture history of some of the fun times I have had since my last posting. Hope you enjoy!!!

HALLOWEEN!!!
Bzzzzz. I was a bumble bee for Halloween, and my dog Mick was Shreck!! HA HA. He hated his outfit. He wouldn’t move around!



THANKSGIVING TIME

During Thanksgiving, Mommy and Daddy took me to Vegas to visit my G’ma and G’pa Herrick. It was my first flight ever, and I supposedly slept the whole entire time!! My great g’ma was with us as well, so there were 4 generations of us! Mommy and Daddy also took me to Long Beach to visit Mommy’s family (her Uncle Bob, Aunt Lynn, Her cousin Matthew and his son Dylan, as well as her cousin Robert and his wife Holly and their kids Amber, Ashley and Alison. We had lots of fun!! I also met my Aunt’s mommy as well, who is my “other great grandmother”. I can’t wait to see them all again!!
Here I am with Grandma Herrick, Grandpa Herrick, 2nd Cousin Matthew, My 3rd Cousin Dylan (Matthew’s son), and my 3rd Cousin Amber (Robert’s oldest daughter).

CHRISTMASTIME, COMES BUT JUST ONCE A YEAR!

No, you aren’t seeing twins, but you are seeing the same outfit!! Mommy and Grandma Inciardi didn’t realize they bought the same outfit, in different colors!! Aren’t I cute though?? I loved these outfits. Daddy called me a “Snow Beast” in my blue outfit! Is that a bad thing??

Mommy helping me put my very first ornament on the Christmas Tree!!! Mommy, Daddy and I went to go see Great Uncle Jim play in his band, and I was Daddy’s Little Present.

Here is an attempt that we made as a family to take a Christmas photo, in Petaluma. It didn’t make the cut, but it is cute, however I was more interested in Mick, than the camera.

Here I am in San Francisco on Christmas Eve! I went to San Francisco with Mommy & Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa Inciardi, Aunt Maureen & Uncle Scott, Grandma & Grandpa Herrick, & Great Grandma Morgan


CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Yeah, Santa came, and I got LOTS of gifts! Everyone was here at my home, and we had a wonderful time. Mommy said I got spoiled. I don’t think so!!


Here I am Christmas morning with my very first Christmas gift EVER!!! I think it was a box of shape blocks! I loved the wrapping paper!!

Christmas Evening, after dinner, the whole family was over, and we opened gifts. Here I am with Grandpa Inciardi (although you can’t see him), and he is reading me my new Nursery Rhyme book. I was more interested in this book than anything else.

Grandma Inciardi also played with me, when I was able to divert my attention from the book, and we played with the green bag and wrapping paper. Who needs gifts when you’ve got wrapping paper….and LOTS of it?!?


SNIFF..SNIFF..CHRISTMAS IS OVER!!

Mommy LOVES this picture of me. I think I’m pretty darn cute too!! The blue jester hat really makes my blue eyes POP! Hee Hee

Here is my FIRST time as a BIG BOY, in the shopping cart!! WHEE!!!!

Now for some “just plain cute pics” of ME!!!! I’m not conceided…REALLY!!!


THE END!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It is about time you posted