Saturday, October 20, 2007

3.5 Months

Hi Everyone!

Wow, it has been a while since I've posted on my blog. Well, I am over 3.5months now and I just keep getting older and older, and bigger and bigger. In fact, look how big I've gotten.

Here I am at 2 days old - 7/4/07
Here I am last weekend - 10/13/07

So, what do ya think? Have I grown, or what??? I fill out my whole car seat! I'm a big boy now!!

I've done lots of other things since the last time I really posted last. Here are just a few things I've done.

Like they say - Like Father, Like Son! Look...we sleep the same!! And this was not posed! Mommy found us like this!

Daddy has a goatee, and I had fun feeling it. It is soft and also prickly

I've done lots of napping in the past month as well. Mommy and Daddy have me on a schedule now, so I sleep about 10hours a night. Lucky for them, they get sleep now!!

I've also gotten TONS of diaper changes, and I don't really cry anymore either. Mommy and Daddy are very thankful.

We went to another Giants game, before the season ended, and of course they won! Remember, I'm their good luck charm!!!

I've had lots of Tummy Time too, especially on my little soft giraffe that Grandpa Herrick's co-worker (Elena) gave me!

Did I tell you that Mommy and Daddy bought me an "Office" (Exersaucer). I have lots of fun playing in it, and listening to the sounds everything makes!

I've had lots of fun times with Mick too. He's the coolest friend ever!!

I'm exploring my feet now too! Look Ma, I can kick my toys with my feet now!! Soon I'll be sucking on my feet!

Now that I wear 3-6month old clothes, Mommy has found a ton of cool clothes for me! Here I am in my khaki chords, jean jacket and blue shoes! I look pretty cool, huh? =) Hey, where the girls at??

Well, that is about it. Just thought I'd give you a bit of an update on me. Now it is time for beddy-bye. I'll talk to you later! Love you all! Nighty-Night!! =)

No comments: