Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkins!

Today was a fun day. Mommy and Daddy took me to the "Peter Pumpkin Patch" out in Two Rock (Petaluma, CA). We walked around a real pumpkin patch (where the pumpkins are still on the vine) trying to find the perfect 4 pumpkins for our family. (2 big ones for Mommy and Daddy, and 2 small ones for me and Mick).

I can't wait to carve my pumpkin, but of course I'll get help with the knife. What kind of face should I carve into it?

Oh yeah, did I mention that I was dressed up as a pumpkin?? You'll see some pics below from our outing, including me as a pumpkin!!


Mommy and Me getting ready to walk through the pumpkin patch.

Daddy found the perfect pumpkin for Mick

What is that thing?? It feels weird!!

Hurry, take the picture...I'm falling backwards!!!

Give me a break, I saw a ghost!!!!

See, didn't I tell you we had fun?? Now....I wonder what I'll be for Halloween! Any suggestions?

Happy Halloween!

No comments: