Saturday, December 1, 2007

5 months and counting!

Wow, it has been over a month since I last posted on my blog. I'm so sorry for the delay, but Mommy has been so busy, and/or exhausted after work, that she hasn't had a chance to help me update my site.

Mommy did, however, make a Shutterly.com site for me, that has over 200 pics of just ME, from the past 5 months! Oh, and today is my 5month birthday!! =) Happy Birthday To Me!!

I hope to post in the near future, but until then, please feel free to enjoy the pictures on my Shutterly site! http://morganjames.shutterfly.com?a=1

If I don't post before Christmas, then, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" I'm so excited, I get to see Santa, and tomorrow we are getting our Christmas tree!! Mommy and Daddy's tradition, so they say, is to go to Garlock Farms in Sebastopol and cut down a Christmas Tree and then go to Twin Hills Apple Farm and walk around. I can't wait!

Time to go night night! Love you all!!

Morgan

No comments: